Local Area Events
Sept 17th & 18th – Festival & Taste of Hutchinson
Sept 17th – 19th – Applefest – Swift County Fairgrounds
Sept 18th – Worthington King Turkey Day
Sept 18th – Squid Fest – Granite Falls
Sept 18th – Fall Festival – Blue Earth County Fairgrounds
Sept 25th – Tri-State Band Festival – Luverne
Sept – Oct – Pederson’s Pumpkin Patch
Sept – Oct – Sam’s Pumpkin Patch
Sept – Oct – Nelson Farm
Sept- Oct- Holmberg Orchard
Sept- Oct – Iverson Tree Farm
October 1st – Light Up the River – Granite Falls
October 1st – 3rd – Meander Art Crawl
If we missed your community’s event, let us know.
We would love to add it to our list and help promote the event!
2021 Area Chamber & Community Calendars
- Appleton, MN, Community Events
- Benson Area Chamber of Commerce, Event Calendar
- Canby, MN, Event Calendar
- Edgerton, MN, Chamber Calendar
- Fairfax, MN, Community Calendar
- Granite Falls, MN, Events and Activities
- Hutchinson, MN, Events Calendar
- Jackson, MN, Community Events
- Lafayette, MN, Community FB Page
- Lake Benton MN, Community Events
- Lake Crystal, MN Chamber Events Calendar
- Luverne, MN Events
- Marshall, MN, Special Events
- Mountain Lake Events and Activities
- Murray County Community Calendar
- New London, MN, Fine Arts Festival
- Odin Craft Mill Show
- Olivia, MN, Corn Capital of the World!
- Pipestone MN, Community Calendar
- RADC – Explore Redwood County, Community Calendar
- Redwood Falls, MN, Calendar of Events
- Slayton MN, Chamber Events Calendar
- Spicer, MN, Community Website
- Springfield, MN Chamber Calendar
- Tyler, MN, Trib Community Events
- Vesta, MN, Community Calendar of Events
- Willmar Lakes Area
- Windom, MN, Special Events – Industrial Park Growth Progress Video
- Worthington, MN, Special Events
- Worthington YMCA
Social Media Networking
Success stories, by Sarah Kuglin!
4th Tuesday of each month from 9 to 10 am at Southern Minnesota Educational Campus, 115 S. Park St., in Fairmont. View website
Mountain Lake/Windom, MN
3rd Thursday each month from 7 – 8AM at the Chamber office. Free to Chamber members, $10 fee for non-Chamber members. View website
For session notices, go to the SMBRC FaceBook Club page.
The 1st Wednesday of each month we will have a presentation in the Hy-Vee meeting room.
1st Wednesday of the month. View Facebook page
Area Farmers Markets
Mankato Farmers’ Market is open Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to noon (May – October) and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.(June – October). Tuesday and Saturday location: 1895 Adams Street (Best Buy parking lot). Thursday location: 512 N Riverfront Dr (The Hub Food Park). Visit website
Marshall Farmers Market is open Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. to noon. Located at 116 West College Drive (Parking Lot). EBT/Credit/Debit Cards accepted!
Montevideo Farmers Market has a selection of vegetables, organic food, local specialties, crafts and fruits. Open every Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m (June – October).
Cottonwood Central Park Market is a farmers market and much more! Every Wednesday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (June 19-October 14). Located in the new park/shelter north of North Star Insurance. Message us if interested in becoming a vendor!
Granite Falls Farmers Market is open every Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to – 5:00 p.m. (July – October).
Hutchinson Farmers Market is known for an assortment of local specialties, vegetables, crafts, organic food and fruits. Hours are May-October Wednesday, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to noon.
Redwood Falls Farmers Market will have many great items, such as fresh local produce, canned good, baked good and locally grown and produced items. Hours: open every Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00p.m. to noon.
Worthington Farmers Market is open Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in Downtown Worthington and Saturdays from 6:30 a.m. to noon. at the Ace Hardware Parking. View Facebook page
Willmar Becker Market features local vendors every Thursday from June to September, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.