Local Area Events
June 5th – Luverne Buffalo Days, 9AN – 4PM
June 18th thru 21st – Mt. Lake Pow Wow Days
June 18th and 19th – Lake Benton Saddle Horse Days
If we missed your community’s event, let us know.
We would love to add it to our list and help promote the event!
2020 Area Chamber & Community Calendars
- Appleton, MN, Community Events
- Benson Area Chamber of Commerce, Event Calendar
- Canby, MN, Event Calendar
- Edgerton, MN, Chamber Calendar
- Fairfax, MN, Community Calendar
- Granite Falls, MN, Events and Activities
- Hutchinson, MN, Events Calendar
- Jackson, MN, Community Events
- Lafayette, MN, Community FB Page
- Lake Benton MN, Community Events
- Lake Crystal, MN Chamber Events Calendar
- Luverne, MN Events
- Marshall, MN, Special Events
- Mountain Lake Events and Activities
- Murray County Community Calendar
- New London, MN, Fine Arts Festival
- Odin Craft Mill Show
- Olivia, MN, Corn Capital of the World!
- Pipestone MN, Community Calendar
- RADC – Explore Redwood County, Community Calendar
- Redwood Falls, MN, Calendar of Events
- Slayton MN, Chamber Events Calendar
- Spicer, MN, Community Website
- Springfield, MN Chamber Calendar
- Tyler, MN, Trib Community Events
- Vesta, MN, Community Calendar of Events
- Willmar Lakes Area
- Windom, MN, Special Events – Industrial Park Growth Progress Video
- Worthington, MN, Special Events
- Worthington YMCA
Social Media Networking
Success stories, by Sarah Kuglin!
4th Tuesday of each month from 9 to 10 am at Southern Minnesota Educational Campus, 115 S. Park St., in Fairmont. View website
Mountain Lake/Windom, MN
3rd Thursday each month from 7 – 8AM at the Chamber office. Free to Chamber members, $10 fee for non-Chamber members. View website
For session notices, go to the SMBRC FaceBook Club page.
The 1st Wednesday of each month we will have a presentation in the Hy-Vee meeting room.
1st Wednesday of the month. View Facebook page
Area Farmers Markets
Mankato Farmers’ Market is open Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to noon (May – October) and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.(June – October). Tuesday and Saturday location: 1895 Adams Street (Best Buy parking lot). Thursday location: 512 N Riverfront Dr (The Hub Food Park). Visit website
Marshall Farmers Market is open Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. to noon. Located at 116 West College Drive (Parking Lot). EBT/Credit/Debit Cards accepted!
Montevideo Farmers Market has a selection of vegetables, organic food, local specialties, crafts and fruits. Open every Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m (June – October).
Cottonwood Central Park Market is a farmers market and much more! Every Wednesday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (June 19-October 14). Located in the new park/shelter north of North Star Insurance. Message us if interested in becoming a vendor!
Granite Falls Farmers Market is open every Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to – 5:00 p.m. (July – October).
Hutchinson Farmers Market is known for an assortment of local specialties, vegetables, crafts, organic food and fruits. Hours are May-October Wednesday, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to noon.
Redwood Falls Farmers Market will have many great items, such as fresh local produce, canned good, baked good and locally grown and produced items. Hours: open every Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00p.m. to noon.
Worthington Farmers Market is open Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in Downtown Worthington and Saturdays from 6:30 a.m. to noon. at the Ace Hardware Parking. View Facebook page
Willmar Becker Market features local vendors every Thursday from June to September, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.