MVTV Wireless would like to welcome all prospective and current MVTV members to our home on the web. It is MVTV’s goal to provide our subscribers with supreme Wireless Broadband Internet Service. We will continue to provide the best possible signals and Internet service at the lowest possible costs to you. Subscribe today!
Sanborn is a city in Redwood County, Minnesota and has a population of 339. You are invited to visit the campground from May through October. The campground borders the Cottonwood River. Here is where the family can enjoy fishing, a large park and play area.
Fun for the whole family in Sanborn:
Sanborn has celebrated Watermelon Days since 1928. It is celebrated every summer with a carnival, parades, queen pageant and lots of free watermelon. Other activities include:
- car shows
- talent shows
- bands, ball games
- bean bag tourney
- kid’s tractor pull
- 5k run
- firemen water fights
- flower shows
- bed races.
- Holiday Extravaganza 10:00am – 2:00pm in the Ballroom
- Zion Luthern Church will be hosting Christmas for Kids from 10:00am – 1:00pm.
- Games for the kids at the legion followed by story time
- Free: Sleigh and Fire Truck Rides, Visit Mr. & Mrs. Claus in the Santa House, Swans Ice Cream Treats and Bingo for kids in the basement of the Methodist Church.
If you’re already enjoying MVTV Wireless high speed Internet in this area, we’d love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below or fill out our Feedback Form. You’re also welcome to follow us on:
• Twitter (@RuralTechnology)