MVTV Wireless has been proudly serving the Rushmore area for several months now.
Get to know Rushmore, Mn…
- Located in Nobles County, Section #9 of Dewald Township
- Rushmore was originally called Millers Station and was established in 1878
- Current population approximately 340
As you turn south off of Interstate Highway I-90, this bustling little community may take you by surprise. There’s alot going on!
Strong Retail and Service businesses supported by an active City Administrator (Coleen Gruis):
- Pd’s Cafe
- Don’s Plumbing and Heating
- First State Bank Southwest
- Hokeness Farms
- Part-time Signs and Graphics
- Petersen Service Station
- Prins Trucking
- United Farmers Coop
Rushmore was one of our first communities to embrace wind power technology. The Wolf Wind Project (an Exelon Corp production) is located in Rushmore, Minnesota. Wolf went into commercial operation in April 2006 and its five turbines are capable of producing 6.3 MW of electricity. This is one of Exelon’s nine (9) wind projects. Together, these projects are capable of producing a total of 77.7 megawatts (MW) of clean electricity.
And the Rushmore Booster Club makes sure there is no shortage of activities. Their mission:
The Rushmore Booster Club aims to develop, encourage and promote activities to enhance the lives of the youth in our community and to foster a richer community spirit for all of our citizens.
The Booster Club Committee takes pride in making each child and resident feel welcome at their many events…
- Summer months are filled with Little League Slow Pitch and Softball
- December Movie Nights – FREE for the entire family! Every Saturday families are invited to bring their lawn chairs, sleeping bags and pillows to the Rushmore School Head Start Room to watch a movie in your PJs.
- January Puzzle Tournaments – Teams of 4 gather in the Rushmore School Gym and compete to assemble a 1000 piece puzzle as fast as possible to win cash prizes. Don’t be fooled… there are some ringers in this event. 2014 winners completed the task in just 88 minutes and 41 seconds!
- February is time for Sip N Deserts
- April’s Easter Bunny never disappoints!
MVTV Wireless has been serving broadband internet service to rural SW Minnesota for several years. However, just recently, we’ve added access points that allows us to reach even more residents and businesses in the Rushmore and surrounding rural area. Families and businesses that have traditionally struggled to find a reliable, affordable and unlimited broadband internet solution are now in luck! Contact MVTV Wireless today to discuss your needs and options. Give us a call (320) 564-4807, or visit our website. Sign up today!
If you’re already enjoying MVTV Wireless broadband internet, we’d love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below and be sure to connect with us via FaceBook, Twitter and LinkedIn. And most importantly, share your experience with your friends, family and neighbors. We’d love to serve them too!MVTV Wireless, Your Broadband Internet Service Provider ‘Connecting Rural Minnesota’