- Account Information MVTV requests certain personal information at the time you subscribe to MVTV Wireless service. MVTV requests your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. The personal information is used to manage your account for billing purposes. It is not shared with a third party, except in very limited circumstances such as is required by law.
- Customer Surveys From time to time, MVTV takes customer surveys. MVTV may contact you as part of a customer survey. Participation in customer surveys is purely voluntary, but we welcome and encourage you to respond to these surveys. Personal information gained in these responses will be held in confidence.
- Right to Monitor Communications and Disclose Information It is generally MVTV’s policy not to share personal information about you, however MVTV has the right to monitor MVTV Wireless service. MVTV may disclose personal information about you and/or your account at our sole discretion in order to comply with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the Patriot Act or any other laws, to enforce our Acceptable Use Policy, to protect the integrity of MVTV’s operations, to protect our customers or to prevent a crime. You expressly grant MVTV permission to disclose personal information in response to: (a) a subpoena issued in a civil or criminal investigation or in litigation; (b) a civil investigative demand issued by a government entity; or (c) a court order. MVTV may disclose personally identifiable information to law enforcement agencies when expressly required to do so by law.
- Collection and Use of Technical Information When you use MVTV Wireless, MVTV gathers technical data. We use the technical data to ensure reliable delivery and to assist in problem solving.
- Third Parties Some third parties might acquire information about you when you use or visit their web sites or service via MVTV Wireless. MVTV does not undertake to monitor, and may not be capable of monitoring, the collection, use or disclosure of such information.
- Protection of Children’s Privacy MVTV wants to protect the privacy of children. Thus, MVTV does not collect any personal information from children under the age of 18.