Now is a great time to find a time to wind down a little after the busy summer and before the hectic school year begins. Grab your friends and enjoy many wonderful ways to spend a weekend or a night out with the girls. Our local communities have many fun, unique shops and events just for ladies.
Everyone escapes reality in different ways. If you’d rather carve off-road trails, log road miles, paddle flatwater rivers, catch some air, or tune in to Mother Nature rather than sit on the couch watching TV.
Shop with a small groups of girlfriends. Many boutiques allow guests to bring wine, hors d’oeuvres, and dessert after-hours, allowing friends to sip and shop while checking out a beautiful selection of items for purchase.
– Ali J Boutique – New London
– The Giving Tree Children’s Boutique – New London
– The Happy Sol – New London
– Ooh La La Chic Boutique – Willmar
– Classy & Sassy Boutique – Worthington/ Windom
– Ashleigh’s Boutique – Saint Peter
It’s wine time!
Girls Night at a B&B
Book a cozy room (or the whole house) in a bed and breakfast and catch up with your best friends without constant interruptions. Go out to dinner, take your time savoring the meal, relax, have another glass of wine. Stay up late and sleep in. Laugh until your sides hurt. Staying at a B&B with girlfriends is simply good for the soul.
– Historic Dayton House – Worthington
– Bingham Hall Bed and Breakfast – New Ulm
– Scandinavian Inn – Lanesboro
– Spicer Castle Inn – Spicer
– Eaton’s Victorian Rose Bed and Breakfast – Canby
It’s going to be a great fall season. Share it with your friends!
‘Connecting Rural Minnesota’