- If the person you refer calls in to the MVTV office to schedule an install, they must give your name and either your physical address or MVTV account number. Without this information, proper credits cannot be applied.
- Your account will be credited $25.00 once the install is successful (Account credit only, no cash reward. No referral credits will be given for installs prior to the July 1, 2019 start of the Referral Program).
- Referral credits for successful installations only (If we are unable to install the person you referred, no credit will be given).
- Best part…there is no limit to how many people you can refer!
MVTV has added a service called EdgeWave to filter out spam and virus’s before they reach your email inbox. MVTV has added this service at no extra charge to subscribers!! Although EdgeWave helps filter unwanted spam from emails, it does not protect from viruses that can be contracted from typical internet usage. We do highly recommend that customers subscribe to an anti-virus software to fully protect their computers.
MVTV Wireless uses the most reliable frequencies authorized by the Federal Communication Commission. Heavy rain, snow and light ice buildup have little effect on reception. Rare atmospheric conditions can effect all forms of wireless communications and broadcasts, including MVTV’s. However, our experience has shown that these conditions happen very rarely, and only for short periods of time.
MVTV Wireless’ main broadcast facility is fully protected from power outages with uninterrupted power supplies and standby power generation. Even though we do our best to prevent power outages at out broadcast facilities, we can still experience failures from time to time.
In the event a Network Technician is needed for a service call, they will check and repair the following with no charge:
- power supply
If the problem lies within your network, a service charge will apply. There is a half hour minimum. 1/2 hour = $25, one hour = $50. Examples of chargeable service calls:
- setting up new equipment such as computers, routers, printers, gaming devices
- splicing or replacing damaged cable
- relocation of antenna or router
Additional charges will apply for cable, wireless router, extenders and hops.
Bills are processed on the 1st of each month and delivered via email on the first day of the month. If you choose not to receive e-statements, a paper statement will be mailed to you on the first day of the month and there will be $2.00 fee per paper statement for processing & mailing.
Payment is due by the 18th of each month. (Auto pay processes on the 18th of each month.) A $5.00 late fee will be charged to unpaid accounts as the 19th of the month.
Your account will be redirected to the payment portal, for your convenience, at the end of business day on the 25th of the month. Once full payment is received your account will revert to normal service. We do email past due notices before redirection.
MVTV does allow temporary disconnection of service for extended vacation (snowbirds) or military leave. This service is limited to a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 6 months. A reconnect fee of $25 will be added to the account upon re-connection of service.
MVTV Wireless is a month to month service. If you are permanently disconnecting you will pay for the current month of service.
Yes, you can purchase a wireless router through MVTV. We carry different models to suit the needs for different homes. Call the office to purchase a router for additional PC hookups and have a technician install this for you. 320-564-4807
Prices for Wireless Routers:
- i. Single Band Cambium $75+tax and labor
ii. Dual Band Cambium $125+tax and labor
iii. Dual Band, larger range Link Sys $150+tax and labor
- $53.44 w/Tax For Standard Wireless Cards or Adapters