Before you call to report an internet outage, please take a moment to follow these few easy steps to pinpoint what the problem might be.
How to bypass your router:
1. Make sure your router lights are on and either green or blue.
- if no lights, you may have a failing router.
- if the lights are red or amber, unplug the router from its electrical source. Wait 1 minute, then plug back in. Try to connect. If still not able to connect, go to step 2.
2. Bypass your router and connect directly to the MVTV power supply.
- Unplug the networking cable from the back of your router:
- Plug it into a device that has a networking or Ethernet cable port (i.e. laptop):
- You will notice the Network and Internet
Setting is now showing a hardwired
connection icon instead of a WiFi
If still not able to connect and you have already rebooted the MVTV power supply,
call MVTV Technical Support at 320-564-4807, ext 1.