How Do I Set Up My Email?
Setting up Email on Your Computer or Laptop
We suggest using an email program like Windows Live Mail, Outlook or Thunderbird to access your email on a normal basis. The following are the basic settings needed to add your MVTV email to most email programs. For more detailed needs, please contact your local computer technician.
POP Settings (recommended)
- Incoming server: imail.mvtvwireless.com
- No SSL
- Port: 110
- Outgoing server: imail.mvtvwireless.com
- No SSL
- Port: 25
- Check mark “my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
Setting Up Email On Your Mobile Device
MVTV Wireless email accounts can be set up to be viewed on any mobile device. After you have completed the following instructions and are still unable to send and receive, please contact MVTV Wireless at 320-564-4807.
- Apple Email setup instructions (PDF) – Cellular Devices
- Android Device Email Setup Instructions (PDF)– Default App
- Android Device Email Setup Instruction (PDF) – Droidmail App