MVTV Wireless & United Way of West Central MN
Broadband Assistance Program
MVTV Wireless recognizes the need for Internet Service to all families in rural Minnesota. That’s why we have partnered with United Way of West Central Minnesota to offer a Broadband Assistance Program to all qualified recipients.
- Up to 10 Mbps for $29.95!
- No contract
- No data caps
- No program expiration
- 1 discounted plan per household
- Subject to prequalification by United Way
- Discount does not apply to any plan changes
- Full Membership and Discounted Activation fees apply ($89.95 up front)
- Visit United Way of West Central MN
- Mail the completed Qualification Form to United Way at 311 4th St SW, PO Box 895, Willmar, MN 56201
- Receive Approval email from United Way
- Call MVTV Wireless at 320.564.4807
- Provide MVTV with approval email ([email protected])
- Scheduling will give you a call to set a date and time for a technician visit.
- The MVTV technician will verify line of sight at your home. If line of sight and good signal are verified, the technician will install internet service and set up your devices. A router will need to be in the home prior to the install or purchased by the technician in order to have Wi-Fi in the home. Once install is complete the technician will collect a discounted one-time installation, membership and set up fee of $89.95.
- Enjoy your MVTV Wireless Internet Service!
United Way of West Central MN Counties & Communities: