Save the Date –
According to the Blandin On Broadband blog ~
The public is invited to help set this legislative agenda by joining in on the broadband discussion at one of several scheduled meetings with Senator Schmit. The public is also urged to contact their own legislators to attend the local meetings and become more informed on this important rural Minnesota issue.
Schmit will address local leadership perspective and give background on local broadband initiatives. He will also address how broadband and the lack thereof is affecting health care providers, educators, local government and business. Here are dates and details (as I have them) for upcoming meetings…
- Nov 11 from 1-3:00 pm at the Northwest Minnesota Foundation, 201 3rd St. NW, downtown Bemidji.
- Nov 12 from 8-10:00 am in Koochiching
- Nov 12 from 2-4:00 pm at Grand Rapids County Courthouse
- Nov 13 starting at 8:00 am in Staples
- Nov 13 starting at 1:00 pm at Mora Life Enrichment Center
- Nov 14 starting at 8:30 am in Willmar
- Nov 14 starting at 2:00 pm in Winthrop
- Nov 15 starting at 10:00 am in Austin
To follow events as they develop and to join the conversation, go to http://blog.blandinfoundation.org/2013/10/connecting-leaders-to-leaders/