Welcome to MVTV Wireless!
MVTV Wireless would like to welcome all prospective and current MVTV members to our home on the web. It is MVTV’s goal to provide our subscribers with supreme Wireless Broadband Internet Service. We will continue to provide the best possible signals and Internet service at the lowest possible costs to you. Subscribe today!
Appleton is geographically located in western Minnesota approximately 150 miles due west of Minneapolis/St. Paul, 150 miles northeast of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and 150 miles southeast of Fargo, North Dakota. Appleton is in the heart of prime western Minnesota farm land and hunting grounds and is at the southern edge of the Western Lakes Region of Minnesota. Appleton is bordered by the Lac Qui Parle State Wildlife Refuge and the Big Stone National Wildlife Refuge.
Appleton is Home of Honored Verterans!
Thielke, Miles, Behl, Schlieman, Sorenson….the list goes on. Appleton will never forget its fallen war heroes. On May 21, 1947 Appleton renamed its streets in honor of the World War II soldiers who gave their lives. Since then other war heroes from the Korean, Vietnam & Iraq wars have been added. Appleton is the only town in the country with all of its streets and avenues named after fallen war heroes.
Check out all that Appleton has to offer…
Appleton has something for everyone all year round!
- Snowmobile Trails – Over 100 miles of groomed trails
- Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing – Lac qui Parle State Park and Big Stone national Wildlife Refuge
- Baseball and Softball Field
- Campground on the Pomme de Terre River
- Frisbeee Golf Course – 9 hole course is located in Riverview Park
- Summer Concert Series – The Appleton ’52 Wing Restoration Committee, along with The Appleton Community Foundation, The Martinson foundation and the business partners listed below, present a 7 week concert series Tuesday nights at 7:00 p.m. in the Riverview Park Bandstand.
- Bike Trail
- Fishing – Pomme de Terre River, MN River, Lac qui Parle Lake, Marsh Lake, Artichoke Lake, Lake Oliver
- Hunting – 50,00 acres of public hunting land surround the Appleton area
- Dog Park – Is located next to the old city shop on Hering Street across from Riverview Park
- Canoeing – Minnesota River and Pomme de Terre River
- Swimming Pool
- Home of the Swift County Fair
If you’re already enjoying MVTV Wireless high speed Internet in this area, we’d love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below or fill out our Feedback Form. You’re also welcome to follow us on:
Your Broadband Internet Provider
‘Connecting Rural Minnesota’