MVTV Wireless would like to welcome all prospective and current MVTV members to our home on the web. It is MVTV’s goal to provide our subscribers with supreme Wireless Broadband Internet Service. We will continue to provide the best possible signals and Internet service at the lowest possible costs to you. Subscribe today!
Check out all that Lake Benton has to offer…
Located in southwest Minnesota on the crossroads of the nation, U.S. 75 and U.S. 14, Lake Benton’s population is 700+ and the city encompasses 2,300 acres, making it geographically the largest of the five communities in Lincoln County. Lake Benton is also known as the “Original Wind Power Capital of the Midwest”. 600 plus wind turbines grace the skyline along the Buffalo Ridge, bringing clean, renewable energy to the forefront.
According to the Lake Benton Area Historical Society website ~
- 1986 Opera House provides entertainment and theatrical productions
- 1986 Osbeck House was built by and early Lake Benton merchant and restored in 1976
- Snyder Log Cabin home of early settlers in Hole in the Mountain Park
- Burial Mounds built by mound builders about 10,000 years ago are located in Memorial Hill Cemetery
- Major Brown’s 1862 Trading Post marked on the north part of Hole in the Mountain Park
LAKE BENTON LAKE
Lake Benton lake is 2,875 acres in area and famous for whopper-sized walleye. It is ranked among the 10 best walleye lakes in Minnesota. The lake offers recreation throughout the community’s “Four Season Funland” and its scenic value is unsurpassed. ~ Chamber Member Directory
Lake Benton Bobcats!
Your family new to town? Here’s everything you need to know about for your little Bobcat! Lake Benton Public School Forum and the Plum Creek Library provide school and educational information. Visit City Of Lake Benton for help getting the whole family settled in.
- Saddle Horse Holiday
- Te Tonka Ha Rendezvous
- Hole in the Mountain Guided Hikes
For more information about Lake Benton businesses and attractions, contact the Lake Benton Chamber of Commerce, Convention & Visitors Bureau or visit the Offices located at the Heritage Center.
MVTV Wireless is proud to serve Lake Benton!
‘Connecting Rural Minnesota’