Let your green fly!
Every shade of green food, liquid libations and crazy costumes… short on formality, long on fun and synonymous with various sights, sounds and symbols. How will you be celebrating this special holiday?
Authentic ways to celebrate St. Patty’s day, according to USA Today Video:
Local Celebrations and Events:
- Benson – The Parade starts at 3 pm.
- Marshall – starts at the corner of Main and 1st, at 5:30 pm. Contact The Wooden Nickel at 507.532.3875 to register!
- Montevideo – Parade starts at 6 pm. Contact Monte Chamber at 507.269.5527 to register!
- New Ulm – Parade at 5 pm in downtown New Ulm, followed by the Clan Banquet at Don’s Pub (Veigel’s Kaiserhoff). St. Peter – Starts at 5:30 pm on South Third St.
- Willmar – March 18th, ST. PATRICK’S DAY RED BEARD RUN/WALK. The course is a 7K Run/Walk that will start in front of The Oaks. Runners will head west on 26th Ave., turn right on CR 41, right on 36th Ave. NE, right on 8th St NE, loop on Eagle Ridge Drive, turn left on 37th Ave heading west, left on CR 41 and left on to 26th Ave NE to the finish at The Oaks.
MVTV Wireless Internet Service wishes you a fun and SAFE St. Patrick’s Day!
‘Connecting Rural Minnesota’