Summer Community Celebrations:
If we missed your community’s celebration, let us know. …We would love to add it to our list and help promote the event!
Walnut Grove Family Festival – July 14-15, 21-22, 28-29
Buffalo Lake Days – July 17th – 23rd
Franklin Catfish Derby Days – July 21st – July 23rd
Olivia’s 50th Annual Corn Capital Days – July 24th – July 30th
Sanborn Watermelon Days – July 31st – Aug 1st
Upper Sioux Community Wacipi – Aug 4th – Aug 6th
Hanley Falls Threshing Show – Aug 5th – Aug 6th
Porter Harvest Festival – Aug 18th – Aug 20th
Montevideo’s 37th Annual Heritage Hill Threshing Show – Aug 18th – Aug 20th
Wood Lake Fair – Aug 21st – Aug 23rd
Le Sueur County’s 44th Annual Pioneer Power Show – Aug 25th – Aug 27th
Hope to see you there!
2017 Area Chamber & Community Calendars and Events:
- Appleton, MN, Community Events
- Benson Area Chamber of Commerce, Calendar of Events
- Canby, MN, Event Calendar
- Edgerton, MN, Chamber Calendar
- Fairfax, MN, Community Calendar
- Granite Falls, MN, Events and Activities
- Hutchinson, MN, Events Calendar
- Jackson, MN, Community Events
- Lafayette, MN, Community FB Page
- Lake Benton MN, Community Events
- Lake Crystal, MN Chamber Events Calendar
- Luverne, MN Events
- Marshall, MN, Special Events
- Murray County Community Calendar
- New London, MN, Fine Arts Festival
- Odin Craft Mill Show
- Olivia, MN, Corn Capital of the World!
- Pipestone MN, Community Calendar
- RADC – Explore Redwood County, Community Calendar
- Redwood Falls, MN, Calendar of Events
- Slayton MN, Chamber Events Calendar
- Spicer, MN, Community Website
- Tyler, MN, Trib Community Events
- Vesta, MN, Community Calendar of Events
- Willmar Lakes Area
- Windom, MN, Special Events – Industrial Park Growth Progress Video
- Worthington, MN, Special Events
- Worthington YMCA
Social Media Networking:
Social Media Breakfast Rural Connection Events, Sponsored by MVTV Wireless! Register by emailing Julie Foote at jfoote@mvtvwireless or Pam Rosenau at email@example.com
Success stories, by Sarah Kuglin!
Fairmont, MN – 4th Tuesday of each month from 9 to 10 am at Southern Minnesota Educational Campus, 115 S. Park St., in Fairmont.
Pipestone, MN – CANCELLED – 2nd Tuesday of each month at the EMS Conference Room at 811 5th St SE, Pipestone… 7:30AM registration, 8-9AM. To pre-register, contact Naomi at the Pipestone Chamber – firstname.lastname@example.org or (507)825-3316.
Redwood Falls, MN – 1st Friday, one a quarter at the Redwood Falls Library.
- Fall Sessions Registration fee = $12 for all 7 events. For a list of community workshops, go to the SMBRC FaceBook Club page.
- Don’t have time to leave the office or store? NEW this fall! Teleconferencing Access! For just $15, you can join all sessions remotely. Register Now!
Hutchinson, MN – 4th Thursday of the month at “Crow River Winery” (14848 Hwy 7 E) 7:30AM to 9AM
Area Farmers Markets
Mankato Farmers’ Market has ordered sunshine for Saturday! And…it actually looks possible! Join us May 3rd for the opening of the 2014 season. Find us at the Best Buy parking from 8 -noon.
Marshall Farmers Market – Saturdays: 7:30am to Noon, Location: 116 West College Drive (Parking Lot). EBT/Credit/Debit Cards accepted!
Montevideo Farmers Market has a selection of vegetables, organic food, local specialties, crafts and fruits. Open every Saturday from June – October, 8:00AM – 1:00PM
Cottonwood Central Park Market is a farmers market and much more! Each Wednesday from June 19-October 14 4:30-6:30. Located in the new park/shelter north of North Star Insurance. Message us if interested in becoming a vendor!
Granite Falls Farmers Market is open July thru October every Wednesday, 10AM – 5PM
Hutchinson Farmers Market is known for an assortment of local specialties, vegetables, crafts, organic food and fruits. Hours are May-October Wednesday, 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Saturday, 8:00 AM – Noon.
Redwood Falls Farmers Market will have many great items, such as fresh local produce, canned good, baked good and locally grown and produced items. Hours: open every Tuesday from 2:00 PM until 5:30 PM. and Saturdays from 9 AM until Noon.
Worthington Farmers Market – Tuesdays from 4 to 7 p.m. in Downtown Worthington and Saturdays from 6:30 a.m. to 12 at the Ace Hardware Parking.
Willmar Becker Market features local vendors every Thursday from June to September, 3:00PM – 6:00PM