If we missed your community’s event, let us know. …We would love to add it to our list and help promote the event!
West Central Concert Series – Lysander Piano Trio – Willmar – March 15th
Renville County Historical Society’s Annual Meeting – Fairfax – March 16th
St. Patrick’s Day Red Beard Run/Walk – March 16th
Due North Band – Fairmont – March 16th
Farm & Home Show – Jackson – March 16th
St. Patrick’s Day Parade – Montevideo – March 17th
St Patrick’s Day Parade – St. Peter – March 17th
Spring Fling – Pipestone – March 16th
Benson Chamber Chili Cook-Off – Benson – March 23rd
Retail & Business Expo – Le Sueur – March 28th
Drinking Habits Theater Production – Luverne – March 29th – April 7th
Love the Ladies Expo – Luverne – March 30th
2019 Area Chamber & Community Calendars and Events:
- Appleton, MN, Community Events
- Benson Area Chamber of Commerce, Calendar of Events
- Canby, MN, Event Calendar
- Edgerton, MN, Chamber Calendar
- Fairfax, MN, Community Calendar
- Granite Falls, MN, Events and Activities
- Hutchinson, MN, Events Calendar
- Jackson, MN, Community Events
- Lafayette, MN, Community FB Page
- Lake Benton MN, Community Events
- Lake Crystal, MN Chamber Events Calendar
- Luverne, MN Events
- Marshall, MN, Special Events
- Mountain Lake Events and Activities
- Murray County Community Calendar
- New London, MN, Fine Arts Festival
- Odin Craft Mill Show
- Olivia, MN, Corn Capital of the World!
- Pipestone MN, Community Calendar
- RADC – Explore Redwood County, Community Calendar
- Redwood Falls, MN, Calendar of Events
- Slayton MN, Chamber Events Calendar
- Spicer, MN, Community Website
- Springfield, MN Chamber Calendar
- Tyler, MN, Trib Community Events
- Vesta, MN, Community Calendar of Events
- Willmar Lakes Area
- Windom, MN, Special Events – Industrial Park Growth Progress Video
- Worthington, MN, Special Events
- Worthington YMCA
Social Media Networking:
Social Media Breakfast Rural Connection Events, Sponsored by MVTV Wireless! Register by emailing Julie Foote at jfoote@mvtvwireless or Pam Rosenau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Success stories, by Sarah Kuglin!
Fairmont, MN – 4th Tuesday of each month from 9 to 10 am at Southern Minnesota Educational Campus, 115 S. Park St., in Fairmont.
Mountain Lake/Windom, MN – 3rd Thursday each month from 7 – 8AM at the Chamber office. Free to Chamber members, $10 fee for non-Chamber members.
Redwood Falls, MN – 1st Friday, one a quarter at the Redwood Falls Library.
- Fall Sessions Registration fee = $12 for all 7 events. For a list of community workshops, go to the SMBRC FaceBook Club page.
- Don’t have time to leave the office or store? NEW this fall! Teleconferencing Access! For just $15, you can join all sessions remotely. Register Now!
Hutchinson, MN – 4th Thursday every other month at “Crow River Winery” (14848 Hwy 7 E) 7:30AM to 9AM
Windom, MN – 3rd Thursday of the month. Register by calling the Windom Chamber office at 1-800-7-WINDOM (1-800-794-6366).
Area Farmers Markets
Mankato Farmers’ Market has ordered sunshine for Saturday! And…it actually looks possible! Join us May 3rd for the opening of the 2014 season. Find us at the Best Buy parking from 8 -noon.
Marshall Farmers Market – Saturdays: 7:30am to Noon, Location: 116 West College Drive (Parking Lot). EBT/Credit/Debit Cards accepted!
Montevideo Farmers Market has a selection of vegetables, organic food, local specialties, crafts and fruits. Open every Saturday from June – October, 8:00AM – 1:00PM
Cottonwood Central Park Market is a farmers market and much more! Each Wednesday from June 19-October 14 4:30-6:30. Located in the new park/shelter north of North Star Insurance. Message us if interested in becoming a vendor!
Granite Falls Farmers Market is open July thru October every Wednesday, 10AM – 5PM
Hutchinson Farmers Market is known for an assortment of local specialties, vegetables, crafts, organic food and fruits. Hours are May-October Wednesday, 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Saturday, 8:00 AM – Noon.
Redwood Falls Farmers Market will have many great items, such as fresh local produce, canned good, baked good and locally grown and produced items. Hours: open every Tuesday from 2:00 PM until 5:30 PM. and Saturdays from 9 AM until Noon.
Worthington Farmers Market – Tuesdays from 4 to 7 p.m. in Downtown Worthington and Saturdays from 6:30 a.m. to 12 at the Ace Hardware Parking.
Willmar Becker Market features local vendors every Thursday from June to September, 3:00PM – 6:00PM