MVTV Wireless Internet is honored to be a continuous sponsor of the all day networking event held right here in Worthington MN… called Market Smarter!
June 19th, 2019 marks the 5th annual Market Smarter. This year’s speaker line-up includes…
- Aaron Blumer, KeyMedia Solutions
- Hannah Stonehouse Hudson
- Nancy Lyons, CEO and President of Clockwork
- Lori Creighton, Homestead Media, LLC
- Nancy Naeve (Panel moderator), Spencer Main Street
- Hilary Mathis, owner of Enspired, Windom
- Kelli Velde, Pipestone County Star Newspaper
- Christie Ransom, Willmar Lakes Area Chamber Of Commerce
What is Market Smarter? Co-sponsor, Radio Works, helped us lay it all out this morning… ‘What Is Market Smarter?’ interview by Radio Works:
What does it cost to attend? Cost for the day’s event is $69 per person until June 1, and from June 2 and at the door is only $89. This includes breakfast with BACON by Hickory Lodge (Worthington, MN) and lunch by On Q BBQ (Round Lake, MN).
How do I register? We make it super easy!
- call Worthington District 518 Community Education at 507-376-6105
- Online http://tinyurl.com/marketsmarter2019
Sponsors for this event include – The Globe, MVTV Wireless, Radio Works, Southwest Initiative Foundation, Worthington Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention and Visitors Bureau, Worthington District 518 Community Education, and Worthington Regional Economic Development Corporation.
Can’t wait to see you there!
‘Connecting Rural Minnesota’